Sunday, February 8, 2009

DIRTY DISHES








PROVECHO


There is one chef in Los Angeles that always captures my interest: Chef Gabriel Morales, original menu creator and executive chef of Balboa, now Boa, Bliss and Republic, has proven he's got what it takes. He is rockin’ L.A. with a Mexican fusion flare, if you will. I left L.A. to explore Northern California cuisine before Provecho opened. Recently, I read the L.A. Weekly review and I am even more excited to taste. I will be making a special trip to review this new hot spot for myself, and all of you, of course. If you live in the L.A. area, check it out! Just Click above on DIRTY DISHES to see more of Provecho!


http://www.laweekly.com/2009-02-05/eat-drink/provecho-luxury-tacos-with-grandma-wisdom/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food MEETS Fashion welcomes your comments and suggestions.